Not every provider at Wellcova Health is Credentialed with Medicaid. We do not have any providers credentialed with Medicare
Our providers in our integrated clinic ‘Wellcova Health at Lowry Pediatrics’ are in network with Aetna, Cigna, Colorado Access Medicaid, and United Health Care. The patient must be established as a Lowry Pediatrics patient to receive behavioral health services at Lowry Pediatrics.
We are here every step of the way to answer questions about insurance and billing. We are in network with some insurance but not all, so it’s good to check with your insurance. Here are some good questions to ask your insurance provider:
- Does my plan cover mental health services?
- What is my deductible?
- Has it been met this year?
- How many sessions does my insurance cover annually?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Will I be reimbursed if I pay out of pocket? How do I request reimbursement?
- Do I need approval from my primary care physician prior to receiving services?
- Initial Diagnostic Assessment
- 90 MINS
- Individual Therapy
- 55 MINS
- Family Therapy
- 75 MINS
$175 – $200
- Clinical Supervision For Licensure For Professionals
- 60 MINS
- $100/small group discount rates available
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- $150 – $300
It’s important to know that some types of therapy and counseling are not covered by insurance. Insurance covers treatment with a psychiatric diagnosis, but the insurance company reserves the right to limit the number of sessions covered and review patient records and notes. For this reason, some people opt to pay out-of-pocket for therapy to preserve more privacy and control over their treatment
Please contact our office for any out-of-network and self-pay rates. Rates are dependent on services. We are here to answer any billing related questions.
15 minute consultation over the phone
75 MIN FAMILY/COUPLES THERAPY